All Work and No Play? Become a Well-Rounded Lancer!
To make the most of your years at Pasadena City College, it is important to not only focus on academics but to integrate yourself into campus life as well. Becoming a well-rounded Lancer makes the PCC experience a richer and more meaningful one. PCC offers numerous opportunities for students to be involved on campus.
- Join a club (PCC has over 50 active clubs on campus); contact your student government representative Becky Tabares at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intramural Sports (3 on 3 basketball and ping-pong are open to all students on Tuesdays and Thursdays in W-102 from 12-1 p.m.)
- Student Government (The Associated Students of Pasadena City College meet every Wednesday at 12 p.m. in the Campus Center; agendas are posted in the lobby)
- Volunteer (The Volunteer Center/Cross Cultural Center has opportunities for students to assist in events on campus, i.e. Commencement, Holiday Angels) located in CC-105
- Video game tournaments (we will be having events and tournaments in December, i.e. Madden, Rock Band, etc.) stop by CC-105 for more details
- PCC Student Affairs Hotline (in November we will start having an activities hotline; call 626-585-7803 to find out what is happening in Student Affairs)
Did you know?
- Students can purchase movie tickets (AMC and Regal) at a discounted rate in Student Business Services (Student Bank); stop by B-203 (above the bookstore)
- Students can also purchase theme park tickets (Magic Mountain and Universal Studios)
- MTA and Foothill bus passes are also available for sale
The Office of Student Affairs is located in the new Campus Center in room CC-105 (behind the WiFi Lounge). Stop by to say hello or call 626-585-7384.
Student Affairs Contact Information:
- Dr. Scott W. Thayer (Assistant Dean, Student Affairs) email@example.com
- Ms. Rebecca Cobb (Student Affairs Advisor) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Siria LoVett (Secretary/Commencement/Athletic Eligibility) email@example.com
- Ms. Sharon Hinton (Bookkeeper/Office Assistant) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Tsianina Sturges (Student Affairs Assistant/Campus Crier) email@example.com
- Ms. Carrie Afuso (Cross-Cultural Center/Volunteer Center Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Sandra Hill (Project LEAP Coordinator/Mentoring) email@example.com
- Mr. Nick Szamet (Flea Market/Auxiliary Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org